Books / Videos / Music CDs
To request a media resource, please Contact Us.
Life After Abortion DVD
Produced by New Liberty Videos. Features Millie & Dail Lace's abortion story and a special feature involving Concepts of Truth's, Thomas Aaron Story.
Countless women have been overwhelmed by post abortion trauma, resulting in fear, anxiety, pain and guilt. Many suffer in silence for years after they realize the full toll of their choice. From desperation to devastation to deliverance, Life After Abortion takes an honest look at the undeniable impact abortion has had on real people, as told by those who experienced them.
|Disc 1:||Feature Presentation - 1 hour, 46 min|
|Disc 2:||Abridged Version - 60 minutes
13 Additional Segments - 90 minutes
Suggested Donation: $15.00, plus $3.00 shipping
Concepts of Recovery DVD
written by Concepts of Truth's National Helpline Staff and produced by Crusade TV
The DVD provides an overview of the importance of Abortion Recovery and how to begin leading small groups within the church. It is an excellent resource for pastors and professional or peer counselors to bring about an awareness to this unreached mission field.
Suggested Donation: $10.00, plus $3.00 shipping
Concepts of Recovery, The Journey Curriculum, Facilitator's Guide & DVD Set
Jared Pingleton, Psy.D.
Director of Counseling Services
Concepts of Recovery The Journey curriculum provides:
- Two DVDs (English only)
- Concepts of Recovery—Awareness/need for recovery (30 min)
- The Journey Facilitator's Guide Training (49 min)
- Facilitator's Guide (English & Mandarin Chinese), supplies needed, and rituals for each chapter to help move the trauma of abortion to the heart where healing can take place
- Participant's book (English & Mandarin Chinese) written by our staff who have experienced the pain of abortion but have also found grace and peace through Jesus Christ
- Original Art Workshop for Abortion Recovery, Jesus Delivers
- Therapeutic methods/Questions/scriptures to enhance the participant's cognitive decision making and move them along in the tasks of healing
- A grief perspective approach in the journey of healing
- A memorial service opportunity for closure after abortion
Suggested Donation for Set: $89.00, plus $11.00 shipping (includes DVD Set, 1 Participant's Book and 1 Facilitator's Guide)
If purchased separately, suggested donation:
DVD Set: $35.00, plus $3.00 shipping
Participant's Book: $25.00 each, plus $3.00 shipping (5 or more $20.00 each, plus $15.00 shipping on total order)
Facilitator's Guide: $40.00 each, plus $3.00 shipping, Digital Copy: $15.00
Puppy Kisses & Butterfly Wings
by Pauly Bunting, National Helpline Staff Member
This book is designed as a resource tool for counselors, teachers, ministers and other professionals who work with clients who have been sexually abused. It gives voice to the client's inner struggles while bringing them hope for healing.
Suggested Donation: $3.99 Digital Copy
Real Abortion Stories: The Hurting and The Healing
edited by Bard Horak
A collection of short, riveting stories by 14 women and one man that explain the desperate situations that drove each of them to choose abortion. It also describes their abortion experiences, tells of the heartbreaking aftermath of their decisions, and illustrates how they found healing and peace. These captivating first-person accounts reveal a side of the abortion issue that is seldom heard.
Millie Lace, Director of Concepts of Truth, Inc., is one of the 14 women's stories included in the book. May God receive the glory!
Suggested Donation: $7.95, plus $3.00 shipping
Helps to Heal, Songs & Meditations for Abortion Recovery
Concepts of Truth, Inc.
Suggested Donation: $10.00, plus a $3.00 shipping charge